Thursday, June 27, 2019

ESO Training Officer...

Hello, my name is Lt Mitchell. I am the Emergency Services Training Officer for the Royal Charter Composite Squadron. As ESTO, my primary duty is to assist the ES Officer in managing and directing Emergency Services training activities. 

My duties include:
  • Documenting ES training accomplished and qualifications earned.
  • Coordinate with the SAR and DR officers to ensure that training programs are adequate.
  • Coordinate with external agencies for other ES training.
  • Prepare and process CAPFs 101 for new or requalifying personnel.
  • Provide assistance to our cadet and senior members with matters of CAP computer systems including: eServices, Operations Qualifications, Web Mission Information Reporting System (WMIRS) and interpret data from these systems. If you have questions about Emergency Services

I can be reached via email at robert.mitchellco716@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment